Monday, May 11

Three


It's day eleven! There we go, after mamyta's day. It's blueberry cheescake's third monthsary. I'm glad we made this through. Hope we could stay on this journey, walk on the same path, even with the existence of differences, hindrances and altering walkthroughs. I know I'm not the perfect one. But I love her. So, I really want to thank you. Bluebbery, love you so much! Hope to see you soon! Many thanks to those who remembered our "christmas birthday." Lol. 'Til the next 4,5,6,7,8,9, and many many years! I know we'll be together. Always. =)

ksm =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Earn Online Thru PTC

Earning online is very easy. I've already tried this method, and it really works! It's safe, user-friendly and virus-free! It's what we call "PTC"  or Paid To Click program. It's the online method, where members view/click advertisements for a short period of time (usually 30 seconds)...Read More!